Thanks to Almond Breeze for partnering with me. As always, all opinions are my own. And thank YOU for supporting the brands that support my family!
ONE month of summer left!! Can you believe it?! The weather has kept us feeling very toasty, and breakfast smoothies is such a favorite around here! Earlier this year, I had the most amazing smoothie when we visited the Bahamas. It was a layered tropical drink that was delish! The bottom smoothie mixture doesn’t have a sweetener, but once you swirl in that sweet mango yumminess, the balance of sweetness is absolute perfection. It’s a better-for-you way to start the day, or a quick & easy snack before jetting off to exercise!
A few years ago, we switched from cow’s milk to almondmilk. Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk is low in calories and has no added sugar along with no saturated fats or cholesterol. My hubby is lactose-intolerant and my oldest daughter fell in LOVE with Almond Breeze almondmilk. She won’t drink cow’s milk and can even taste and call out the difference of generic brands of almondmilk, not even joking! haha. That’s why our favorite part of the smoothie is the Raspberry mixture made with Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk. It’s so bright and delicious!
4 Ingredient Smoothie!
- 1.5 Cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk
- 3 Cups Frozen Raspberries
- 1.5 Cups Orange Juice
- 3 Cups Frozen Mango Chunks
- Combine Raspberries, Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk, and 1 Cup ice in blender until smooth. Pour in a glass, set in the fridge. Rinse blender with water.
- Combine Mango, Orange Juice, and 1 Cup ice in blender until smooth. Pour over top of Raspberry mixture. Enjoy!