SO many requests for an updated morning skin care routine on my Instagram stories from last night!!! Let’s do this! Y’all know I’m always trying new products and dropping ones that aren’t worth the money. I’ve written the step-by-step routine I use every morning!
Morning Skin Care Step-By-Step:
- Wash my face with this CLEANSING OIL! I massage the oil in for at least 2 minutes to get blood circulating. Then I use a wet warm wash cloth to remove the cleansing oil. (I use THIS GEL CLEANSER at night but it doesn’t remove makeup perfectly)
- I either use THIS EXFOLIATING SUGAR SCRUB or my microdermabrasion machine to slough dead skin (once every 2 weeks followed up by THIS MASK). This is key for keeping black heads at bay and removing dead skin cells to reveal brighter skin. I massage in the sugar scrub for 1 minute before rinsing off. Use towel to pat dry skin.
- I pump 4 spritz of THIS TONER to my forehead, each cheek, and neck. I massage the toner all over until dry. ( I use this GLYCOLIC ACID at night)
- I use 4 drops of THIS VITAMIN SERUM to my forehead, each cheek, and neck. I use my middle 3 fingers to disperse serum evenly, then I gently dab & press oil into my skin. Best serum ever!! Let dry completely! I’ll brush my teeth or make my bed to let the serum soak into my skin before applying moisturizer and sunscreen. TIP: I recently found a dupe of this serum that’s 1/10th the price! I’ve been alternating it with my current serum and I’ll completely switch over once my original serum is gone. It has a shelf life and I didn’t want to completely quit. I’ll share more about the cheaper serum next month when I’m using it full time. Update: this serum is fantastic and is my go-to!
- I use THIS EYE SERUM and and massage under my eye and sweep up to my brow bone. The cooling applicator is on the serum is fantastic! I let it dry, then I add THIS EYE CREAM. I received it as a gift from Aaron last year since I read great reviews from other influencer friends. I can’t say it’s worth the hype and I most likely won’t purchase again. Stay tuned until I find a great replacement! I always finish up my eyes with THIS GLOW STICK. The cooling and glow effect is incredible. I use the BLUE STICK in the morning and the PINK STICK in the evening! The blue is great for waking up tired eyes and the pink is great for an added highlight with more anti-aging ingredients.
- I add a few large dollops of my FAVORITE MOISTURIZER on my face and neck. Before I rub it in, I add in my FAVORITE TINTED SUNSCREEN on top of the moisturizer dollops. Then, I mix in and spread evenly across my face and neck. Within a few minutes, my face is perfectly matte and ready to go for the day!
- OPTIONAL: I use 2 pumps of this TINTED PRIMER on days that I want more of a flawless face! It blurs imperfections and evens out my skin tone. Then I use THIS TINTED MOISTURIZING LIP BALM to give my lips the perfect color without a heavy lipstick feel. It’s gorgeous paired with the tinted primer! I only wear makeup 1-2x/ week because I have my eyebrows microbladed and lash extensions.
Snag THIS KIT to get almost all of my favorites in 1 kit. These are full size products of what I use every day at a fraction of the cost! Use code: JANENE to get it 15% off the already discounted price.
Use code: JANENE to get 15% OFF all Tula.com
TIP: I’ve taken THIS COLLAGEN POWDER every day for healthy skin, nails and hair! I’ve recently started THIS PROBIOTIC pill since I’ve seen great reviews!
QUESTIONS or REQUESTS? Drop them in the comments below and I’ll answer them!
If you had to pick a product or two to get started with, what would you suggest adding to your routine first? Thanks for all the tips and product advice!
Hey Lacy! I would highly suggest the kit! You could even try the travel size kit. The day & night cream along with the sugar scrub are my favorites!!!
Is there a difference in the oil and gel cleanser? I currently only have the gel cleanser. Thanks!
Hey girl! Yes!! The oil cleanser is also amazing at removing makeup, too. I use both every single day!
Any new updates on your skin care routine? I recently saw that you use DIME for your cleanser and serums. Can you do an update for morning and night?
Also, you said you have sensitive skin (I do as well) but I notice pretty much ALL of the TULA products you use have Fragrance in them. Does that not bother you? I grew up with fragrance free products such as Clinique and MaryKay but o we the past year I e been using combo of Clinique and The Ordinary. O my problem is my skin is so incredibly dry! Yours always looks so hydrated which is way I was looking into TULA but I’ve been dragging my feet because of the Fragrance on the I ingredients..
I have been enjoying your beauty suggestions!! Thank you for sharing. I have a few questions….do you suggest a eye lash serum to help grow longer lashes and a self-tanner?